TXL PRIMARY WIRE
Conductor material: Bare Copper
Gauge: 10 – 18
Insulation material: XLPE
Operating Temperature: -40°C to 125°C
Meets Requirements: SAE J1128
For use in boats, buses, cars, lift trucks, RV’s, tractors and trucks.
- Special stranding is available upon request.
- Fluid compatability tested to battery acid, engine oil, engine coolant, diesel fuel, ethanol, gasoline, power steering fluid, and transmission fluid per SAE J1128. It is ozone, flame and pinch resistant per SAE J1128
- Standard packaging is into drums but can be packaged onto reels upon request.
- Custom print available upon request.
- The wire can be a solid color or base color with 1 single stripe or dual stripe.
View Complete Specifications
Cable You Can Trust.
Customer Service that Cares.
Over the past 60 years, Kalas has become a leading manufacturer of copper wire & cable vertically and strategically integrated for superior material control. We are dedicated to delivering dependable solutions, constantly evolving in order to find new ways to serve our customers, become better and build our collaborative partnerships and technical expertise.