UL K-90 WELDING CABLE
Conductor material: Bare Copper
Gauge: 4/0 – 8
Insulation material: PVC / Nitrile Rubber
Operating Temperature: -35°C to 90°C
Meets Requirements: UL Subject 1276
- Secondary voltage resistance welding cable leads
- Temporary power uses
- National Electrical Code article 630 electric welders
- Resistant to acid, abrasion, alkalis, coolant, diesel fuel, ethanol, flame, gas, ozone, power steering fluid, oil and transmission fluid.
- Meets the Battery Cable requirements of UL 558 paragraph 8.1 item (f) and UL 583 paragraph 12.1 item (f).
- Custom print, special stranding and packaging are available upon request.