UL K-90 WELDING CABLE
Conductor material: Bare Copper
Gauge: 4/0 – 8
Insulation material: PVC / Nitrile Rubber
Operating Temperature: -35°C to 90°C
Meets Requirements: UL Subject 1276
- Secondary voltage resistance welding cable leads
- Temporary power uses
- National Electrical Code article 630 electric welders
- Resistant to acid, abrasion, alkalis, coolant, diesel fuel, ethanol, flame, gas, ozone, power steering fluid, oil and transmission fluid.
- Meets the Battery Cable requirements of UL 558 paragraph 8.1 item (f) and UL 583 paragraph 12.1 item (f).
- Custom print, special stranding and packaging are available upon request.
View Complete Specifications
Cable You Can Trust.
Customer Service that Cares.
Over the past 60 years, Kalas has become a leading manufacturer of copper wire & cable vertically and strategically integrated for superior material control. We are dedicated to delivering dependable solutions, constantly evolving in order to find new ways to serve our customers, become better and build our collaborative partnerships and technical expertise.