UL / CSA MULti-RAte SingLe CondUCtoR PVC
Conductor material: Tinned or Bare Copper
Gauge: #18 – 4/0
# Conductors: 1
Insulation material: PVC
Operating Temperature: -40°C to 105°C
Meets Requirements: UL recognized per Standard 758 per facing page information for each specific UL Style number
Wiring of boats, appliances, machinery, radios, and construction wire.
- Special stranding and packaging are available upon request.
- Custom print available upon request.
- Custom Multi-Rate is available upon request.
- UL listed per Standard 1426 when marked “BC-5W2”.
- UL listed per Standard 1063 when printed “MTW”.
- UL listed per Standard 83 when printed “TW” or THW” as applicable per marking.
- Cable marked BC-5W2 conforms to ABYC standards
- Wire is printed Oil Resistant.
- Oil Resistance at 60C marking is available upon request
View Complete Specifications
Other Related Kalas Wire and Cable Products
Cable You Can Trust.
Customer Service that Cares.
Over the past 60 years, Kalas has become a leading manufacturer of copper wire & cable vertically and strategically integrated for superior material control. We are dedicated to delivering dependable solutions, constantly evolving in order to find new ways to serve our customers, become better and build our collaborative partnerships and technical expertise.
Still Have a Question? We'd love to help.
Let us know what questions you have about Kalas wire & cable.
We love to answer questions and make the process of ordering and creating the cable you need as smooth as possible!