Conductor material: Bare Copper
Gauge: 2/0 – 2
Insulation material: EPDM
Operating Temperature: -50°C to 105°C
Meets Requirements: UL VW-1 flame test outlined in UL1581; SAE J1127 Stranding
- Secondary voltage resistance welding cable leads
- Temporary power uses
- National Electrical Code article 630 electric welders
- Power supply applications not exceeding 600 volts AC.
- 34 gauge bare copper manufactured in-house for superior flexibility
- Special stranding and packaging are available upon request
- Oil resistant
- Resistant to flame
- Custom print available upon request
- Halogen Free, all colors except green
View Complete Specifications
Related Part Numbers
Cable You Can Trust.
Customer Service that Cares.
Over the past 60 years, Kalas has become a leading manufacturer of copper wire & cable vertically and strategically integrated for superior material control. We are dedicated to delivering dependable solutions, constantly evolving in order to find new ways to serve our customers, become better and build our collaborative partnerships and technical expertise.
Still Have a Question? We'd love to help.
Let us know what questions you have about Kalas wire & cable.
We love to answer questions and make the process of ordering and creating the cable you need as smooth as possible!