Conductor material: Bare Copper
Gauge: 250 MCM – 8
Insulation material: EPDM
Separator material: Paper
Operating Temperature: -50°C to 105°C
Meets Requirements: UL VW-1 flame test outlined in UL1581; SAE J1127 Stranding
- Secondary voltage resistance welding cable leads
- Temporary power uses
- National Electrical Code article 630 electric welders
- Power supply applications not exceeding 600 volts AC
- Special stranding and packaging are available upon request
- Oil and flame resistant
- Customizable PermaPrint™ indent print that lasts a lifetime and inkjet print are available on all colors & sizes
- Halogen Free, all colors except green.
View Complete Specifications
Other Kalas Welding Cable Products
Related Part Numbers
Cable You Can Trust.
Customer Service that Cares.
Over the past 60 years, Kalas has become a leading manufacturer of copper wire & cable vertically and strategically integrated for superior material control. We are dedicated to delivering dependable solutions, constantly evolving in order to find new ways to serve our customers, become better and build our collaborative partnerships and technical expertise.
Let us know how we can serve your wire & cable needs.
Still Have a Question? We'd love to help.
Let us know what questions you have about Kalas wire & cable.
We love to answer questions and make the process of ordering and creating the cable you need as smooth as possible!